100 HEROES CAMPAIGN
We Are In Search Of 100 HEROES!
Are you a business or individual who supports our local miiltary & first responder community? We are looking for 100 Businesses and Individuals to pledge their support of our local military & first responders and their families.
For as little as $83 a month in support, you can be a Hero to those families who serve our community and our great Nation.
All donations are used to provide:
- Services for families of deployed service members with needs such as grass cutting, snow removal and emergency household repairs.
- Assistance to all local military installation family events such as Holiday Parties & Family days.
- The Joint Forces Military Carnival where in 2018, we welcomed over 1,800 military family members with the help of over 200 civilian volunteers.
- Santa Christmas Morning support for actively serving military families in need and Veterans through the Veterans Leadership Program, Defenders of Freedom, City Mission and other partner organizations.
- Veteran Housing needs Support such as building ramps for handicap access, roof & window repairs, HVAC & plumbing repaird and outside home repairs.
- Partnership with local first responder organizations to raise money for much needed equipment such as the SHACOG's need for a functional Robot to minimize the risk of life or officers. (*See below for more project information)
BECOME A HERO & DONATE TODAY TO SHOW YOUR SUPPORT OF OUR LOCAL MILITARY FAMILIES & FIRST RESPONDERS!
*All Donations Are Tax Deductible